Go from Auto to Manual Settings, Understand Depth of Field, Exposure, Which Lens to Buy, Setting for different situation
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to change their settings in their DSLR Camera
- Understand ISO and Noise in images
- Stop moving objects in a picture with Shutter Speed
- Get great depth of field with Aperture
ARE YOU A PHOTOGRAPHER THAT STILL SHOOTS AUTO? ARE YOU SCARED TO GO TO MANUAL MODE IN YOUR DSLR CAMERA? ARE YOU NEW TO PHOTOGRAPHY AND WANT TO UNDERSTAND ALL THESE CAMERA SETTINGS? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
In this course we are going to go over understanding the exposure triangle and the settings that affect exposure. We will go in great detail over ISO, Aperture, and Shutter Speed. We will talk about stops of light and how to change them with all three main camera settings. I will show you examples of stops of light and how it looks when you are underexposed and overexposed. I will show you depth of field, and how an image looks with different aperture settings. I will shot you noise/grain in an image when you go through various ISO settings. We will also see how Shutter Speed stops motion as you change the settings.
We also go and shoot outside and we talk about settings shooting in the shade and in direct sunlights. Settings you might use with various lens based on their capability of Aperture. We will also talk about different lenses, where to research the best ones for your camera and what does those numbers in the lenses mean.
Great beginner course to get you started shooting in Manual mode and get you to take better images.Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take better pictures
- Basic understanding of your camera.
- direct link https://www.udemy.com/beginner-photography-master-iso-aperture-and-shutter-speed/?couponCode=REVIEW