PhotosYou will shoot amazing night photos that impress your family and friends with this complete night photography course!
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to take beautiful night photographs – like the pros!
- You will be happier with the photos you shoot than ever before!
- You will learn how to shoot light trail photos with your camera
- You will know how to use Bulb mode and a shutter release remote to shoot long exposures
- You will know what equipment you need to shoot great night photos
- You will understand how to set your camera’s ISO, shutter speed, and aperture (f-stop) while shooting night photographs
- You will learn how to edit night photos to make them look even better
- While this course was created for beginner photographers, it would be beneficial for you to understand basic photography concepts such as aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. We have included a refresher lesson that will get you up to speed if you need it.
- This is a great follow up to our Photography Masterclass, which will get you up to speed to dive right into this course.
- You can use any camera to take great night photos. We’ll be using Canon, Nikon, Leica, and Fujifilm DSLR and Mirrorless cameras + smartphones like the iPhone
YOU CAN TAKE BEAUTIFUL NIGHT PHOTOS!
That’s why you’re here right?
We’re excited to show you how to take your own amazing night & low-light photos.
With this complete night photography course, you’ll learn the ins and outs from the gear we recommend, the settings we use, the composition tips we have, and the photo editing process we use to end up with award-winning night photos.
Follow us as we head out to Joshua Tree National Park to teach this night photography course!
In this course we combine entertainment + education in this complete behind-the-scenes course. We’re not just sitting behind our computer desk, showing you slides. We’re out in the field, showing you exactly what we do to shoot our own night photos.
Key things you will learn in this night photography course:
- What gear you need for night photography
- How to prepare for your photography trip
- Basic camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- How to compose beautiful night photos
- Using a shutter release remote to shoot long exposures
- How to shoot light trail photos
- Composing creative night photos of the stars
- How to shoot photographs of the moon
- How to edit night photos to make them look even better
- Downloadable cheat sheets
- Behind the scenes lessons
- Full editing case studies
- Practical assignments
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Beginner photographers – you want to take your skills to the next level
- Intermediate photographer – you want to develop skills in a particular craft
- Anyone who wants to take better photos on at night or in lower light situations
- direct link https://www.udemy.com/night-photography/?couponCode=FREEFORFRIENDS2018